Saturday, January 9, 2010

Latest iPhone/Dashcode Problem

So I have spent the past hour trying to pioneer my way through the iPhone web application SDK (with a minimal amount of documentation/examples from Apple, might I add). Apple does NOT include a very impressive amount of documentation, so I am required to experiment for myself.

I have binded my list with a JSON data source and all, but now I need to find out how to grab just the selected row's JSON element. I have found the "myDatasource.selection()..." object, but when I output this filtered result, it still gives me the whole dataset. Any suggestions, help, or advice? My lack of plain javascript skill shows in this situation.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure what's your problem. Maybe you could provide more information. Also try to search on Google (I know you already did this) xD
    Post here when you find the solution. =)

    ReplyDelete